This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a creative Technical Sourcer to join our internal Recruiting team and support our technology org's hyper growth. This role will work closely with our internal technical recruiters and hiring managers to identify top tech talent and grow our best-in-class Engineering teams. Our ideal candidate is an out-of-the-box thinker who can leverage creative sourcing strategies to develop a strong pipeline of tech talent.
- Partner with hiring teams to understand technical role requirements and ideal candidate profiles
- Manage inbound applications for technical roles and identify strongest talent to engage
- Engage with passive candidates by leveraging sourcing tools, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, our internal ATS (Greenhouse), and other online portals to build the top of the funnel for our candidate pipelines
- Review and conduct technical phone screens with candidates applying for roles across our open channels
- Perform industry research, keeping up with the latest recruiting trends, technical trends, and provide useful insights to Recruiting Team on an ongoing basis
- Assist with ad hoc recruiting projects and tasks as needed
- A minimum of 2 years in a technical recruiting capacity - sourcing, coordinating, or recruiting technical candidates
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- A basic understanding of technology, software engineering, and/or financial technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple ongoing searches and support various business teams
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Generous benefits package including Unlimited PTO
- Flexible unmetered Parental Leave policy
- 401k program with company match
- Employer sponsorship for personal/professional development programs (the sky’s the limit!)
Exceptional benefits package with:
- $1/month premiums for you and your family
- HSA plan option with employer funding
- Dedicated benefit concierge
- Free One Medical membership
Your application has been successfully submitted.
NYDIG is a leading technology and financial services firm dedicated to Bitcoin.