Manual QA Tester
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Exciting opportunity to work for a Bitcoin exchange in the Adelaide CBD.
We are looking for someone to perform manual QA testing for new website releases as well as on-boarding new customers and answering customer support requests.
The role is casual; 20 hours per week. We are flexible on days and start/finish times and some remote work from home, however our strong preference is for at least half the time to be spent in the office in the Adelaide CBD. This would be perfect for parents who want to work during school hours.
You will need your own laptop for this role.
HardBlock is a Bitcoin exchange based in Adelaide that was founded in 2014. We are a small team passionate about providing a simple user experience and excellent customer service to allow Australians to buy and sell bitcoin.
About the Role
- Thoroughly manually QA testing the features from our development process for bugs, including bitcoin transactions
- Working with tools such as JIRA, GIT, Laravel, Bitcoin wallets, Github,
- Writing up and updating documents with detailed clear test cases
- Creating bug reports with specific instructions on how to reproduce them
- On-boarding new customers including outbound phone calls
- Answering customer support queries
- Ensure financial compliance with our AUSTRAC commitments
- Experience in manual QA testing (preferably in web applications)
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and systems
- Have an interest in Bitcoin (preferable but not essential)
- Experience conforming to AUSTRAC regulations would be advantageous
- JIRA experience would be advantageous
- Qualification in a relevant degree preferred
Please send your CV and cover letter describing your suitability for the role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Australian Bitcoin Exchange - Established 2014