Building a trusted and innovative utility that empowers creators around the world. Powered by Bitcoin. We believe that the most powerful mechanism of change are creators and the creator economy at large. At N2N2 we are enabling a new type of social network where digital content can be shared for digital currency, Bitcoin. Change comes from an influencer: from a friend, from someone you trust, from someone you follow. We inspire creators to connect with their audience on a deeper and more visual level; through an innovative node utility on the Bitcoin blockchain called N2N2.
We are looking for experienced developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
Job Description / What you'll be doing
- Work as part of a small team to build a lightning application for React Native iOS / Android applications
- Architect, build and maintain excellent lightning applications with clean code.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate with Open Source systems.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with team via Telegram, Zoom, and email.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- 1+ years of professional experience working with Lightning.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- An understanding of engineering best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult lightning protocol issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of all applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken english).
- A passion for software development. It’s not just your career, it’s also your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
N2N2 is ethical social media for creators and the people that support their content.