Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager
The Content Manager at Casa works within the marketing department and across teams to help execute written deliverables for the Casa Team. This position is 100% remote and reports to our Head of Marketing. We are open to either Full Time or Contractor.
This individual will have the expertise to write about bitcoin and bitcoin-adjacent topics in a way that is easy to understand and approachable for a wide-ranging audience. They also enjoy and actively stay up-to-date on all things bitcoin.
Salary Range: $62,000 - 77,000
WHO WE ARE
Casa is the safest place for your bitcoin. We help people around the world secure their bitcoin while holding their own private keys, without the headache and anxiety about losing their funds. Through our intuitive design, robust security, and expert client service, we give our customers the peace of mind that their bitcoin is safe—for themselves and their families.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Maintain a consistent voice, tone, and style throughout written materials
- Update brand guidelines based on product and industry changes
- Establish best practices for Casa’s written word and share that knowledge across teams
Sales & marketing enablement
- Support sales & marketing teams with content creation and strategy
- Create outreach & support emails and sequences
- Write and maintain sales overview documents
Content – Website, Education, & Platform
- Manage website content
- Optimize web pages for SEO best practices
- Work with designer to organize and arrange content on webpages
- Collaborate with product & development teams to create a unified user experience
- Collaborate with the product marketing team to assist with product release roll-out messaging
- Write in-app messaging, i.e., error messaging, notifications, naming conventions, and any other messaging delivered to users while they’re active within the Casa platform
- Build thought leadership through bylines
- Interview executive leadership for thoughts and perspective
- Research and stay up to date on bitcoin news and trends
- Edit sales, product & marketing materials such as webinars, emails, blog posts, ad copy, and press releases for spelling, grammar, and clarity
- Be flexible to assist with the marketing team and other departments to solve problems and create positive results for our customers
- Collaborate with the marketing team to execute lead generation strategies including display advertising, public relations, CRO, and search engine optimization
WHO YOU ARE
- A thorough understanding of bitcoin is a requirement
- Experience with creating digital content about bitcoin, finance, or technology
- Owning bitcoin is a plus
- A strong portfolio of work you’ve personally written. This portfolio includes multiple content types — white papers, blog posts, interactive tools, etc
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Impeccable writing skills with an understanding of how to write for a diverse audience
- Possess strong organizational skills and high attention to detail with excellent time management skills
- Flexible and open to new tasks, challenges, or responsibilities with the ability to prioritize
- Skilled in developing and managing positive, collaborative relationships cross-departmentally
In addition to salary we offer:
- Company Equity
- Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee discounts to Casa products and services
- 100% Remote Team
- Flexible Time Off
Casa is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
e help people around the world secure their bitcoin while holding their own private keys, without the headache and anxiety about losing their funds.