Director of Marketing - Bitcoin Conference
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Director of Marketing
Our Bitcoin events serve as the de facto gathering place to connect, collaborate, educate and celebrate the brave, new world that Bitcoin enables. Serving our community through these conferences is critical to our mission of Propelling the world toward Hyperbitcoinization. As the global leader in Bitcoin events and host of the largest events in the space, we serve many stakeholders across the Bitcoin and broader financial community and we’re seeking an experienced marketing director to join us on our Bitcoin Conference team.
The Director of Marketing will play an essential role in our rapidly growing event series. They will be a foundational leader on our team and be responsible for all external marketing. They will own the entire design and implementation strategy that cultivates our relationships with media, engages our target audience and boosts our brand awareness. They’ll write effective press releases, implement ad campaigns, manage email marketing and use innovative ideas to help drive attendee engagement and ticket sales. Ultimately, you will promote and maintain a positive image of our conference while ensuring a strong online and offline brand presence.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring a deep knowledge of product and content marketing with the ability to communicate externally with efficacy. They will have experience creating, measuring and executing marketing strategies from start to finish. This individual will be passionate about financial freedom and have a deep understanding of Bitcoin and the community.
What You Will Be Doing
- Establish and drive multi-channel communication and marketing strategies
- Develop a brand voice and maintain brand integrity across all platforms
- Manage media relations and develop contacts with media members, influencers and community leaders
- Maintain a working knowledge of the overall digital and social media landscape and deliver innovative approaches and plans within this growing space
- Maximize brand presence through paid and earned media
- Track engagement across various platforms and make data-driven decisions
- Manage all relationships with media outlets and public relations agencies
- Create a budget for communications and marketing
- Evaluate and develop our marketing strategy and marketing plan
- Plan, direct and coordinate marketing efforts
- Communicate the marketing plan internally
What You Will Bring To The Team
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or a related discipline
- Three-plus years of communications, marketing or public relations or related experience
- Experience managing digital content and email campaigns
- Experience creating marketing strategies, digital content and email campaigns
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience coordinating successful PR campaigns
- Ability to work independently with initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively and quickly
- Established media relationships
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Laser focused on hyperbitcoinization — the moment Bitcoin becomes the default value system of the world.