Senior Product Manager
NYDIG is a leading technology and financial services firm accelerating the Bitcoin future. We believe that Bitcoin is not just a new asset class but a potentially powerful force for good. NYDIG’s focus is two-fold. FIrst, we aim to provide the best investor solution platform with the most sophisticated suite of products to corporations, asset managers, institutions, and other sophisticated investors. Second, we aim to democratize access by providing a technology platform capable of powering embedded bitcoin products and services for any financial institution.
NYDIG is seeking talented product leaders with a proven track record of delivering software from initial conception through completion. You have exceptionally strong problem-solving abilities and thrive in both self-directed efforts and as part of a collaborative team. You are an exceptional communicator and can grasp technical concepts and explain them to a non-technical audience. Conversely, you are adept at clearly communicating business priorities and context to a technical audience. You are eager to work with an exceptional team and you care deeply about your work. You continuously find ways to contribute to your team and organization beyond the normal boundaries of your role.
- Own the end-to-end product management process from idea generation, requirements gathering, prototyping, ticketing, and delivery
- Clearly define the scope of new features and functionality by creating one-pagers, mock-ups, creating detailed specifications, and soliciting feedback
- Maintain product roadmap and prioritization framework for choosing between competing initiatives within your domain
- Provide visibility into the business by tracking current initiatives, developing quantitative measures of our success, and communicating this information clearly to stakeholders
- Discover third parties to engage with as solutions providers or partners where necessary
- Engage and coordinate with stakeholders across the firm (legal, ops, tech, etc)
- Speak directly with clients and prospects and translate their feedback into product requirements
- Represent the voice of the customer while engaging with engineers during the scrum process (backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily standups, etc.)
- 5+ years experience in product management experience
- Proven track record of delivering software projects from initial conception through to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a fast-moving team under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Ability to work closely with and understand the dynamics of a cross functional team, including legal, sales, marketing, compliance and software engineering
- Exposure to a broad range of financial products with an understanding of the mechanisms that enable trading and settlement of equities, derivatives and other financial Instruments
- Experience operating in highly regulated industries that require additional controls and documentation
- Experience working at early to mid stage startups
- Experience prototyping UIs, reports, and APIs
- Hands on programming experience
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Generous perks package including Unlimited PTO
- Flexible unmetered Parental Leave policy
- 401k program with company match
- Employer sponsorship for personal/professional development programs (the sky’s the limit!)
Exceptional benefits package with:
- $1/month premiums for you and your family
- HSA plan option with employer funding
- Dedicated benefit concierge
- Free One Medical membership
Your application has been successfully submitted.
NYDIG is a leading technology and financial services firm dedicated to Bitcoin.