Event Coordinator - Bitcoin Conference
Our Bitcoin events serve as the de facto gathering place to connect, collaborate, educate and celebrate the brave new world Bitcoin enables. Serving our community through these conferences is critical to our mission of Propelling the world toward Hyperbitcoinization. As the global leader in Bitcoin conferences, we serve many Bitcoin and broader financial community stakeholders. We are seeking an experienced Event Coordinator who can join our Bitcoin Conference team alongside the Events Producer to own our conference's entire strategy and execution.
The Event Coordinator will develop, plan, and execute a variety of both internal and external events. They will oversee all aspects of event planning and management, including identifying and working with various external venues/facilities, negotiating contracts with vendors, and maintaining and managing event budgets. The event coordinator will be flexible and agile in the changing work schedule that comes with running fast-paced events. They will work across our entire events team to coordinate, plan, and deliver the event.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a highly organized individual with a passion for event management and experience in executing large-scale events from start to finish. They will possess strong communication skills with the ability to lead across our teams. They will bring a depth of experience working with and directing events teams, budgets, contacts, and event operations and logistics. They'll be passionate about Bitcoin and financial freedom.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage all aspects of an event from pre-planning, determining resource needs, pre-event marketing, and on-site coordination to post-event follow up
- Assist and manage all aspects of events delivery, including event timelines, vendor management, logistics, production, shipments, etc.
- Researching and booking venues
- Organizing suppliers, caterers, staff, and entertainment
- Coordinating all logistical elements of the event
- Managing set-up, tear-down, and clean-up operations
- Assist in site and vendor selection and negotiating the best possible rates and terms
- Develop effective and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Supervise staff at events, assign duties, and provide general direction
- Conduct post-event data and strategic analysis to inform future events
- Plan and execute pre-event marketing
What You Will Bring To The Team
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management, Marketing, Business, Communications, or relevant field
- 6 - 8 years experience planning and executing corporate or large scale events
- Ability to manage external vendor resources and relationships
- Ability to solve and manage complex problems related to clients, customers, logistical operations, and team members
- Project Management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities and duties
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Laser focused on hyperbitcoinization — the moment Bitcoin becomes the default value system of the world.