Growth Marketer - Bitcoin Magazine
Who We Are Looking For:
Bitcoin Magazine is seeking a highly motivated growth marketer to help strategize and oversee our marketing initiatives. This candidate will be a founding member of our growth marketing team and will curate and manage our paid and organic user acquisition channels, focusing on SEO and SEM.
Bitcoin Magazine is the oldest and most established news source, information, and expert commentary on Bitcoin. Since 2012, Bitcoin Magazine has provided analysis, research, education, and thought leadership at the intersection of finance and technology and we are excited about the candidate who will join us in growing this legacy.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring a passion for Bitcoin to our teams and be a self-starter who thrives in the fast-paced environment we reside in where Bitcoin, finance, and media converge. They will possess a deep understanding of how audiences are defined, acquired, optimized, and marketed. Must be able to work independently, remain proactive, and take the initiative to solve problems.
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing channel strategy
- Setting up campaigns and optimizing campaigns
- Measure and further our SEO strategy across properties to drive discovery
- Create, develop, and manage Google Analytics events and goals to measure and improve top-of-funnel growth and movement through acquisition
- Contribute to the editorial voice of Bitcoin Magazine by writing content and copy for various growth initiatives, spanning owned, partner, and paid channels
- Design growth marketing experiments to optimize various aspects of our business
What you'll bring to the table
- A strong passion for Bitcoin
- 3+ years of experience in Google Analytics, SEO, user acquisition, or demand generation
- Strong analytical skillset with a demonstrated ability to think creatively
- Experience – and a desire – to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization - it's not for everyone.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, fast-moving, scrappy startup environment while balancing short-term demands and long-term needs.
- Familiarity with SQL, Adobe, Figma, Canva, HTML, CSS, and Mailchimp preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines, multiple partners/ vendors, and complexity
- Preferred - Strong knowledge of the digital media industry is preferred. BS, MBA, or higher degree in Marketing
You may also respond by email to Nick.Beaird@btcmedia.org by attaching a resume, link to your portfolio, and a short description of why you are excited to work for BTC Media.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Laser focused on hyperbitcoinization — the moment Bitcoin becomes the default value system of the world.