At Unchained Capital, our mission is to help bitcoin holders achieve unprecedented financial freedom and control. Unchained products include originating loans backed by bitcoin, providing multi-signature vaults utilizing collaborative custody, and buying bitcoin directly to vaults with keys that you control. An ideal candidate will have experience with recruiting across the various functions of the company with an emphasis on “Technical Recruiting” to scale our Product and Engineering organization.
This is the first full-time Recruiter at Unchained Capital, so you’ll have a profound impact on the company culture. In addition to making a big impact by growing our engineering team, you’ll help lay the groundwork that defines how we hire at scale, what tools we use for hiring, and help accelerate hiring managers from different departments.
You’ll have the opportunity to do a lot at Unchained Capital. You can expect in your first year:
- First Month: Get onboarded and learn about our products and services, current roadmap and plans. You will spend a lot of time with our HR Director and leaders from our Product and Engineering organization to cover our hiring and growth needs. While learning is the focus, you will begin to perform basic outreach and manage the existing candidate pipeline for several key roles.
- Next 3 Months: You will compile a hiring plan, assist with hiring reqs, source, review, and screen candidates, and coordinate interviews with the requisite hiring manager. You’ll develop a plan for increasing our top of funnel for existing recs, as well as a repeatable process for outbound sourcing.
- Next 8 Months: You will develop an internal or external network of recruiters, internal recruiting staff, or resources (i.e. LinkedIn) to continue to source quality candidates, portray the passion for bitcoin to candidates, set up applicable recruiting platforms, become more involved in the review and revision / update, and compilation of company policies and fostering of our corporate culture.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the company’s recruiting and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Identify and source quality candidates across the organization with an emphasis on product and engineering positions
- Manage the talent acquisition process, which includes recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for software development, security, and dev ops roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Develop and release job postings on platforms, such as social media and job boards.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business.
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation.
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships.
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Advocate the corporate culture.
What we want to see:
- Demonstrated passion for bitcoin and interest in building one of the strongest teams in the industry.
- Proven experience to recruit across all functions within an organization with a focus on product and engineering positions
- Ability to sell Unchained Capital it’s strategic value to technical candidates
- At least 3 years of experience in technical recruitment.
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems.
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
- Proficiency with content management systems
- Experience developing recruiting strategy
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities
- Ability to travel as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The first Bitcoin native financial services company offering collaborative multisig vaults, loans, and buy bitcoin OTC. Not your keys, not your coins.