Director of Finance
The Director of Finance will be an integral part of the finance and accounting team and reports directly to the CFO. The Director of Finance will drive our organization’s financial operations and improve financial performance. Duties for the finance director will include overseeing internal controls, ERP implementation and automation of financial and operating processes, monitoring cash flow, development of pro forma financial statements as well as company-wide and departmental budgets, and FP&A activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess internal controls, polices and risks. Implement risk control matrix, control environment, and maintain compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO, SOC 1 and 2 and related narratives and controls for all financial systems and operations. Work with third-party control assessment consultants. Manage SOX and SOC-1/2 reporting and audits.
- Manage ERP implementation and automation initiatives of ERP and finance and operations systems.
- Direct strategic planning, allocation of funds, and compile comprehensive budget (company and departmental). Work cross-functionally with all departments and analyze monthly and annual performance and deliver FP&A functions.
- Manage and develop pro forma financial model.
- Perform technical analyses of complex GAAP and tax issues.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSING AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, MBA preferred
- Experience in the financial services industry required
- Cryptocurrency experience preferred
- CPA license required
- General Ledger systems experience
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance in the financial services industry. Prior public accounting experience a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The first Bitcoin native financial services company offering collaborative multisig vaults, loans, and buy bitcoin OTC. Not your keys, not your coins.