Director of Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Zion is a decentralized social network built on Bitcoin, designed to facilitate the free and open flow of content and payments between creative people and their audiences. Zion leverages the functionality of the Lightning Network, the “Layer 2” scaling solution built on top of the Bitcoin blockchain. Nodes connected to the network route high volumes of instant micropayments directly between peers, without relying on facilitation or custody from a third party. Zion’s protocol integrates transactions of content, which are encrypted just like money. The network enables the seamless transfer of micropayments between creators and their fans as a way to recognize high-quality content and reward meaningful contributions to a community.
We are looking to hire a Director of Marketing to help coordinate and structure our newly formed marketing team. This person will be working closely with our Head of Marketing on implementing all processes needed to guarantee an effective team work and a good flow of communication between marketing functions as well as other departments. The successful candidate will be a very rigorous and process driven individual with strong management skills and with 8-15 years of relevant experience, preferably in the influencer marketing industry, in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day execution makes market impact.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure a cohesive and effective team work to achieve set goals
- Coordinate and work closely with all marketing functions to execute go-to-market campaigns leveraging the right internal processes;
- Provide stakeholders with visibility and updates of current projects and team performance;
- Analyze, measure, and report on all campaigns, developing a clear POV on takeaways, next steps, and potential optimizations;
- Ensure there is a cadence to the team, proper meeting structures and a strong culture. Continually educating the team on marketing principles to ensure the team is improving;
- Support on specific key marketing projects depending on needs.
- 8-15 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal;
- Passion for building teams and developing talent;
- Very organized with strong project management skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, to be able to get buy-in from stakeholders within the company;
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done in short timeframe;
- Creative thinker that can bring in innovative ideas;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Zion is a decentralized social network built on Bitcoin, designed to facilitate the free and open flow of content and payments between creative people...