Senior UI/UX Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Swan is a Bitcoin-only company focused on Bitcoin education and onboarding, and we want to hire passionate Bitcoiners that want to work with a self-motivated, fully distributed startup team.
We're hiring a mid to senior level UX engineer with a great sense of design. You'll be working alongside our small team of talented Bitcoiners to take features from concept to production.
Here are some things that will help you succeed here:
- Great design skills, system thinking and a user focused design approach
- Ability to bear on problems in a cohesive and collaborative way
- Understanding of design principles across various screen sizes and input devices
- Mid to senior level experience with modern React principles
- You love to own product from design to implementation
Here's a bit about our culture:
- We’re a small team: Fully distributed across the world, Slack and video conferencing are huge here.
- We’re very flat: Leadership is desired and encouraged, we love to hire people who care about the product as much as they do about the code.
- We’re pragmatic: We ship quickly, but we write good code, we cover with tests, and we refactor.
- We’re agile: We don’t do lots of process, deadlines, and planning, but we do have a culture of high bandwidth communication, course correction, and real-time decision making.
- We’re Bitcoiners: We find (technical and visual) solutions which encourage bitcoin principles. Many of us pull double duty alongside our main job, produce content for the Swan Signal blog or live show, and spend some of the day on Twitter educating the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.
Join us, become a Swan!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bitcoin investing made easy