PR & Communications Manager - Bitcoin Conference
PR & Communications Manager
Our Bitcoin events serve as the de facto gathering place to connect, collaborate, educate and celebrate the brave, new world that Bitcoin enables. Serving our community through these conferences is critical to our mission of Propelling the world toward Hyperbitcoinization. As the global leader in Bitcoin events and host of the largest conference in the space, we serve many stakeholders across the Bitcoin and broader financial community, and we’re seeking an effective communicator to join us on our Bitcoin Conference team.
As the PR and Communications Manager, you will work to propel our brand’s image through consistent messaging and communications strategy. You will assist in the development of brand collateral to develop internal and external communications and marketing strategies. You will liaise and build relationships with media outlets and organizations to help the brand gain exposure in local, national, and international media.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring a breadth of experience and knowledge in strategic communication. They will be able to communicate internally and externally effectively. They have experience navigating the PR and Media world, building relationships to execute brand messaging effectively. This individual will be passionate about financial freedom and have a deep understanding of Bitcoin and the community.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with other teams to identify the public voice of the brand
- Create style guides and brand voice outlines for all public relations, marketing, advertising, and other vital departments
- Consult with executive management to develop effective communication procedures and policies for various situations or crises
- Draft press releases and speeches following organizational news
- Write letters, interdepartmental memos, and other business correspondence.
- Communicate with media outlets and journalists and create press kits
- Develop materials to educate staff on communication practices
- Coach and assist team members in improving communication skills
- Perform communications research and monitor the progress of various communications strategies
What You Will Bring To The Team
- 3+ years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Up to date on the Bitcoin industry community and trends
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
Why BTC Inc?
- We believe, first and foremost, our mission lies at the front of Why BTC Inc and our brands. We believe Bitcoin opens the door to a global system that offers everyone around the world equal opportunity to the same tools of wealth, freedom from third-party arbiters, and an unprecedented chance to capitalize on their creative potential. If you believe that and want to join us on our mission towards hyperbitcoinization, then this may be the place for you.
- The opportunity to connect and network with the Bitcoin industry and leaders in the space.
- The option to be paid in Bitcoin and receive
- The opportunity to work remotely and manage your own schedule
- The opportunity to receive Bitcoin bonuses every quarter.
- Awesome benefits such as Health, Life Insurance, Disability, Unlimited PTO, and Maternity/Paternity leave
- The opportunity to be a part of a team and culture with high standards that provides vital feedback, creates clear goals and has an ownership mentality to make a significant impact in an industry that will change the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Laser focused on hyperbitcoinization — the moment Bitcoin becomes the default value system of the world.