Media Operations (Sourcing)
Media Operations (Sourcing):
At Bitcoin Chronicle, we aim to lead the community in sourcing Bitcoin articles and relevant news. Engaging our audience through unique articles and growing our overall community is important to the Bitcoin Chronicle because it allows us and our team to better understand the community and the surrounding information taken in.
As part of our mission to provide quality content to our audience, we actively source content from the community. In the sourcing role, you will be responsible for finding quality Bitcoin-focused articles from authors across various platforms and relaying them to the Bitcoin Chronicle.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a passionate Bitcoiner who deeply understands Bitcoin, the space at large, and the Bitcoin community on Twitter. You’ll possess the ability to search effectively, organize, and communicate the entire publication process.
As the Media Operations Sourcer, your role is broken down into three major functions. Sourcing, Sending, and Approval. As the team member owning this process with our journalists, you can expect those functions to be:
- Sourcing - Find quality Bitcoin Articles from platforms such as Twitter, Medium, and other blogs.
- Sending - Once an article has been sourced from a platform, review content for quality and relevancy before sending it to the Chronicle Discord. Once the content is declared to fit quality and relevancy requirements, relay a clear link to the article in our Discord.
- Approval- Have your sourced article approved!
What You Will Bring:
- A hard-working bitcoin pleb that is knowledgeable about Bitcoin and the far-reaching Bitcoin community.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to effectively establish positive relationships with all team members.
- Quality organizational skills.
About Bitcoin Chronicle:
The Bitcoin Chronicle is a brand new media platform meant to include the Bitcoin community to the fullest extent! We believe the right to valuable information is ever more important in today's modern era. Posting articles, the Bitcoin Chronicle is looking to grow and expand into a trusted publication site for all Bitcoiners and newcomers in the space!
*As of now, all team members are working pro-bono to benefit the Bitcoin community. Although, with time and growth we expect advertisements and payments to be not so far around the corner. Any contributions made to the Chronicle is more than appreciated and contributors will be added to the list of public team members on our site*
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Articles for the people, by the people.