Software Security Engineer (20%)
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together!
Want to join us in making Relai fly as “Europe’s easiest bitcoin investing app – made in Switzerland”?
We have been successful on the market for a year and are now facing the next growth phase thanks to financing that has already been secured.
To strengthen our young, top motivated, and powerful team, we are looking for an immediate or by appointment
Software security engineer
You will be working with the team that is developing Relai’s brokerage backend to identify, assess, and mitigate security weaknesses and threats as the system is being built.
You will take responsibility for the following topics with a lot of energy, routine, and doer qualities:
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Develop threat models and evaluate countermeasures to security threats
- Provide security guidance to software developers and DevOps engineers
The role reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with
- Applying both attacker and defender mindsets to problems
- Developing and implementing security features and solutions
- Go and/or python
- Docker, Kubernetes
- CI/CD systems
- Knowledge of cloud/microservice design patterns
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Do you bring the necessary education (university a plus but not a must) as well as relevant experience (ideally successful support of a startup from “early stage” to “growth stage”) and have a high affinity for Bitcoin & Crypto?
Are you fluent in German and English (French is a plus) and want to grow with a dynamic, international, digital startup team? Then do not hesitate and send us your application
Your application has been successfully submitted.
easy bitcoin investing