Junior/Senior Electronics Engineer
OUR MISSION: Bitcoin is the hardest money ever invented and our mission is to continuously solve the biggest problems faced by BTC miners while keeping the ethos of Bitcoin alive in the mining industry.
Nowadays, Asic miners are the only efficient way to mine Bitcoin. To make mining even more efficient, we develop our own firmware based on OpenWrt/LEDE with mining software written in RUST.
As a member of our Hardware team, you will be involved in creating schematics and PCB design of electronic devices not only for mining cryptocurrencies. You will also work on measuring, testing devices, and other interesting tasks.
WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE?
- Design diagrams and PCB design of electronic devices not only for mining cryptocurrencies.
- Creation of basic fw / sw for testing the designed device.
- Measurement and testing of electronic devices.
- Participation in the development of complex equipment within a small team.
- Experience with digital electronics design.
- Advanced knowledge of any of the design SW (Eagle, Altium, etc ...).
- Knowledge of some of the programming languages is a great advantage.
- The courage to come up with non-traditional solutions.
WHAT WE OFFER TO YOU:
- Option to work as a full-time Employee or as a Freelancer.
- Work on long-term projects in an interesting area of cryptocurrencies.
- Modern offices in the center of Prague,Czech Republic — the heart of Europe.
- Many corporate benefits including breakfasts at the office, Multisport cards, and more :)
WE WILL LOVE EVEN MORE IF..
- You are interested in cryptocurrencies.
- You are interested in new technologies and development procedures.
- You have a sense of humor and you know that hard work is not the only thing in your life :)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pushing the BTC mining industry forward with software mining solutions: Slush Pool (world's 1st BTC mining pool); Braiins OS+ (autotuning firmware for...