Social Media Manager (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Blockstream was founded in 2014 by Dr. Adam Back and a group of fellow cryptographers and engineers passionate about Bitcoin and its potential to change the future of finance. Focusing on building fundamental Bitcoin infrastructure, Blockstream quickly grew into one of the leading technology power houses of the industry.
Through our sidechain technology (the Liquid Network), wallets (Blockstream Green, Blockstream Jade, AQUA), mining colocation (Blockstream Mining), satellite network (Blockstream Satellite), and protocol contributions (Bitcoin research, c-lightning), we are proud to be making global peer-to-peer finance a reality.
Blockstream is the global leader in Bitcoin and blockchain technology and the Social Media Manager will be our voice on social media platforms. As the Social Media Manager, you will engage in market trends, build and launch strategies, create KPIs and track performance, and communicate opportunities across our organization relating to our audience and goals.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Work with the marketing team to create a social marketing plan
- Grow our audiences across our social media accounts
- Be the expert on social media best practices across strategic channels, identify new opportunities, and advise executives on their social content
- Analyze our social media accounts and formulate ways to improve our presence
- Condense our research and work into succinct, easy to understand content
What We Look For In You (Required Qualifications):
- 3+ years of social media management experience
- Excellent communication, team player attitude and collaboration skills
- Basic understanding of how Bitcoin works
Nice To Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Familiarity with the Bitcoin community on Twitter
- Prior Social Media Marketing experience at a tech company
- Excellent understanding of Bitcoin
Your application has been successfully submitted.