Lead Mobile Developer (Flutter)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Swan is a Bitcoin-only company focused on Bitcoin education and onboarding, and we want to hire passionate Bitcoiners that want to work with a self-motivated, fully distributed startup team.
We’re looking for a Lead Developer for our mobile app efforts. We’re building a Flutter based app for iOS and Android simultaneously. Knowledge of both platforms, as well as Flutter will be key. We’re looking for someone who is a leader, a product owner, and who likes to be close to the code. You’ll work on the app directly, conduct code reviews and work closely with other designers and engineers in the team.
Here are some things that will help you succeed here:
- Senior level experience with iOS, Android and Flutter.
- Excellent communication skills, desire to own and lead a product from concept to execution.
- An eye for design - even if you’re not a designer, you should know what great design looks like.
- Thorough understanding and opinions on code design patterns and how to scale a team.
- Have shipped at least one app to Android or iOS app stores. Show us what you’ve done!
- Desire to work in a fast paced start-up environment where you’ll have a lot of say in the product and a lot of responsibility.
- A true passion for Bitcoin as a world-changing monetary innovation. We’re not a crypto or blockchain company. We don’t care if you’ve done any of those things in the past, but here we’re all about onboarding people into Bitcoin!
Here’s a bit about our culture:
- We’re a small team and we’re fully distributed across the world. Slack and video conferencing are huge here. We’re flexible on hours.
- Leadership is desired and encouraged. We’re very flat and we love to hire people who care about the product as much as they do about the code.
- We’re pragmatic and ship quickly, but we write good code, we cover with tests, and we refactor.
- We don’t do lots of process, deadlines, and planning, but we do have a culture of high bandwidth communication, course correction, and real-time decision making.
- We are Bitcoiners through and through. Many of us pull double duty alongside our main job, produce content for the Swan Signal blog or live show and spend some of the day on Twitter educating the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.
Join us, become a Swan
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bitcoin investing made easy