Director, Digital Distribution
Director, Digital Distribution
At Bitcoin Magazine, we aim to lead the industry in publishing Bitcoin information and relevant news. Informing and educating our audiences through our magazine platform is an integral part of our mission. Engaging our audience with unique product offerings and ensuring they are distributed as effectively and efficiently as possible is an important part of our online strategy. We are searching for a Director of Digital Distribution to own the oversight and strategy of our channel optimization.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a deep understanding of channel management and optimization, SEO, social media, marketing, and digital channel strategy. They will be able to develop strategies around optimization and growth and put forth the resources needed to execute those strategies.
What You Will Be Doing
- Meet and exceed digital BTC Inc revenue goals through deepening strategic engagement with existing partnerships and joint business planning
- Manage engagement with senior contacts at existing and potential clients
- Develop and execute strategies to increase distribution and revenue of BTC Inc content across brands.
- Leverage data, analytics, and market intelligence/insights (including evolving platform features & functionality and ad-tech) to inform distribution and content strategy
- Monitor and communicate trends in the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency market, including business models, standard deal terms, and strategic partnerships, to senior leadership and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders including Licensing, Finance, Operations, and IT to develop and optimize workflows and processes to support the growth of Bitcoin Magazine.
- Ensure channeling of market requirements to creative, marketing, and service teams, coordination of communication with internal and external partners, and management of internal resources to ensure completion of deliverables
What You Will Bring To The Team
- 5-8 years related work experience in a similar entertainment or distribution platform position
- Strong sales, negotiation, and partner management skills
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact with a wide range of personalities and styles across seniority levels • Deep knowledge of the digital video distribution landscape generally and Bitcoin industry specifically
- Exceptionally strong client servicing skills and ability to follow-up on initiatives quickly and efficiently
- The ability to work in a fast-paced work environment requires strong multitasking skills, excellent time management, and high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to uncover potential needs and solve problems
Why BTC Inc?
- We believe, first and foremost, our mission lies at the front of Why BTC Inc and our brands. We believe Bitcoin opens the door to a global system that offers everyone around the world equal opportunity to the same tools of wealth, freedom from third-party arbiters, and an unprecedented chance to capitalize on their creative potential. If you believe that and want to join us on our mission towards hyperbitcoinization, then this may be the place for you.
- The opportunity to connect and network with the Bitcoin industry and leaders in the space.
- The option to be paid in Bitcoin and receive
- The opportunity to work remotely and manage your own schedule
- The opportunity to receive Bitcoin bonuses every quarter.
- Excellent benefits such as Health, Life Insurance, Disability, Unlimited PTO, and Maternity/Paternity leave
- The opportunity to be a part of a team and culture with high standards that provides vital feedback, creates clear goals, and has an ownership mentality to make a significant impact in an industry that will change the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Focused on Hyperbitcoinization — Bitcoin Magazine, The Bitcoin Conference, Earn Carrot, UTXO Management.