Bitrefill is currently the world's number one place where people spend their coins. Every day, thousands of people worldwide use our services to buy gift cards, pay their bills or purchase mobile refills with their coins. Our mission is to build a circular crypto economy, a world where using your bitcoins to send money around is as common as using Zoom for video calls.
We have come a long way already and built a solid reputation as innovators in the user experience of bitcoin and crypto payments, day-to-day usage of cryptocurrency, and tech such as Lightning Network. We are a profitable founder-controlled company working laser-focused on our vision of making the crypto dream a reality today, making it possible for people to cut the cord to their old bank and live on crypto. As our growth story continues, we are now looking for a Product Manager to join our team full time.
As Product Manager, you will be a driving force behind Bitrefill’s product development. Using a user-centric approach, data, research, and well-honed judgment to drive the products that will be the company’s growth.
- Create and drive a product strategy to deliver on the overall product vision
- Provide the product team with clarity in the team objectives and backlog
- Derive a prioritization framework to ensure the right product is delivered
- Formulate and communicate the rationale for product development, what problems we are solving, why they are important to solve, and how we know we have solved them successfully
- Communicate and evangelize the product vision and roadmap towards the team as well as stakeholders, clients, and partners
- Manage the tools required to deliver desired business outcomes (ie OKRs) effectively
- Work in close collaboration with UX, marketing, customer success, and data analytics to gain deep customer knowledge and industry trend awareness
- Aggregate knowledge about the user and work with UX to share this knowledge with the development team and other stakeholders
- Incorporate data into the product teams decision making process and prioritization
- Act as a product specialist in sales processes or towards existing partners and clients
- Hungry to learn, fast to execute, do a lot with little, and care strongly about your product and users
- A team player and a good friend who will contribute to our unpretentious culture
- Eager to roll up your sleeves when needed and do what is needed to drive the company forwards
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of general design or programming experience and 2+ years of experience as a product manager or from another management role
- You are equally passionate about the promise of internet money as you are about great products, new technologies, efficient teamwork, and making an impact on the world
- You are a user of the Lightning network, and have strong opinions on the user experience therein
- You have already been to El Salvador, or at least planning to go there soon
- You are skilled in understanding technical challenges, and is comfortable in facilitating technical discussions and decisions
- You are a natural problem solver and analyst, who can identify risk and suggest strategies for alleviating it
- You have a technical background and are familiar with common web development technologies
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English, speaking as well as writing
- Professional Bitcoin experience is not a hard requirement but a plus. However, you need to share the values of the movement and at least have experience being a user of several crypto services
- To become part of a talented and passionate team with high ambitions for a world where Bitcoin is money for everyday use
- The opportunity to work with and learn from the real-world day-to-day users of cryptocurrency today, and to build products that will become the standards for user experience in our entire field
- Office located centrally in Stockholm or the opportunity to at times work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Team retreat and get together twice each year (at a warm location during winter and in Stockholm during the Fall)
- Company-paid business trips to El Salvador
- Competitive salary and compensation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Live on crypto