Social Media Manager
Lead social media and assist marketing for one of the most exciting European bitcoin-only companies!
Please apply with your CV and a short cover letter providing a demonstration of relevant skills.
-About this role-
- Criteria: Bitcoin Reserve is looking for a community manager to join our team on a full-time basis to supercharge our European brand engagement across our social media and marketing channels. We are after a self-starter with a creative mind who can build, lead, manage and measure impactful social media and marketing campaigns in line with our business goals. Your job will be to create and run initiatives that help nurture and grow our fanbase, working closely with our CEO, marketing staff and team.
- About us: Bitcoin Reserve is a premier bitcoin-only brokerage that helps Europeans buy any amount of bitcoin, from €10 to tens of millions. We have two core services: Flash and Concierge. Flash is a quick and easy to use platform that helps Europeans buy any amount from €10 to €50,000. Concierge is a private service for high-net-worth individuals, family offices and companies who wish to buy large amounts of bitcoin, starting at a minimum of €50,000.
- Working with us: We’re a fun-loving, fast-growing bitcoin-only business focused on the European market. You will get the opportunity to take ownership of social media output and tactical marketing initiatives, working directly with the CEO as well as retained design and marketing staff to deliver brilliant work. We are a remote organisation with staff based all over the world. As such, you will need to be comfortable working independently and collaborating with team members online across multiple time zones.
-Experience to demonstrate-
- Tactical responsibilities: Ability to create, execute, measure and manage creative organic social and marketing media initiatives across established and new marketing platforms. Must also be able to demonstrate ability in engaging and nurturing a community as well as ability to develop original memes and be competent with basic video editing.
- Strategic responsibilities: Experience in turning company business narratives and service features, as well as items of topical or cultural relevance, into consistent, engaging social and email content which raises awareness of our brand and nurtures the community in our key regions and globally. Must also be able to measure campaign success using our social and business analytics tools.
- Sector knowledge: Experience in running community management or social media for international consumer bitcoin brands. Alternatively, an understanding of community management for consumer fintech products and a personal passion for bitcoin.
- Growth: Experience working within a fast-moving, fast-growing small business with flat organizational structure and close-knit team culture. Everyone in our team has the responsibility and the independence to thrive.
- Project management: The ability to deliver projects on time as well as the ability to collaborate and manage relationships both inside and outside the company.
-Qualities we're looking for-
- Someone who advocates for bitcoin only - no altcoins
- Someone who believes in freedom
- Highly organized
- Emotionally mature
- Adaptable & problem solver
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Where Europe Buys Bitcoin