We are looking for an iOS Engineer to join the Hoseki Engineering team working on our core product. You will work directly with other engineers, project managers, and designers, to execute on product and system specifications.
We are building our core team and, as a result, there is tremendous opportunity for growth and leadership.
What you will be doing:
- Be an early and core team member of an exciting and rapidly growing Bitcoin startup!
- Be part of a team that builds impactful features for our users
- Breakdown a feature into releasable chunks, estimate release schedule, and work on the feature with your team
- Contribute to the architectural and design decisions your team makes and be able to articulate the impact of those decisions
- Contribute to code and design reviews, evangelize best engineering practices
- Help define the engineering culture at Hoseki!
What we’re looking for:
- A skillful engineer with at least 3 years of experience developing mobile applications
- Proficient in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Knowledge of modern iOS frameworks such as SwiftUI and Combine
- Experience in building complex layouts and UI
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Always eager to understand and solve impactful business problems
- A great collaborator with both technical and non-technical team members
- Have a thorough understanding of programming languages, databases, operating systems, data structures, algorithms, and complexity trade-offs
Nice to have:
- Fintech experience
- Interest in Bitcoin
Benefits: Equity compensation, competitive salary. Health, dental, vision insurance.
About the company:
hoseki is a well-funded, early stage, Bitcoin startup that is building core infrastructure for the Bitcoin economy out of Austin, TX. Come build a better future with us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
infrastructure for a Bitcoin Standard.