Strike's mission is to build a more connected financial world.
Strike allows users to send and receive money anywhere, instantly, with no fees.
Strike is built on top of the Bitcoin network - the largest global, interoperable and open payments standard. Strike believes that open payment networks enable universal participation in the financial system, ushering in a new digital economy with truly borderless money transfers. Strike leverages Bitcoin’s open payment network to offer users the first global peer-to-peer payments app and a novel bitcoin-native neo-banking experience.
Strike is looking for a Senior Android Engineer to work across the Android app, creating and maintaining new products, features, and building tools to help scale Strike. You will be joining one of top engineering teams in the Bitcoin and fintech space focused on building Strike’s high-scale, neo-payment network. You’ll be encouraged to be metric and data-driven and to think creatively to help Strike scale. We’re looking for folks with not only an interest in building products and tools but also interested in leading multi-functional projects with lots of moving pieces.
We’re looking for a hire that will grow with the company and is excited about Strike’s mission and potential. The person joining us must be comfortable with team-first approach in a remote work environment.
- Build end-to-end features of the app, from API to UI
- Collaborate with other engineers and designers
- Participate in code reviews and ensure a high quality code base
- Improve code base through continuous refactoring
- Communicate best practices to the team
- Mentor junior engineers
- 4+ years of experience in Android development with deep knowledge of Android SDK
- Strong experience developing with Kotlin
- Solid understanding of architectural patterns (MVVM)
- Writing readable, maintainable code accompanied by thoughtful tests
- You are self-driven and self-motivated
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Retrofit, OkHttp
- DI with Dagger/Hilt
- Mockito, Espresso
- Shipping apps to Play Store
- Interest in LNP/BP stack
We do not make hiring decisions based on educational history whatsoever. Our Founder is a college dropout. We employ high school dropouts, PHD candidates and everything in-between. We do not hire credentials. We simply hire talented, passionate individuals who are excited to be a part of our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A more connected financial world