Human Resources Coordinator (remote option)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Unchained Capital, our mission is to put every bitcoin holder securely in control of their assets. Our collaborative custody vaults make it easy to set up and manage multisig bitcoin storage, while providing a foundation to financial services for the long-term bitcoin holder, including trading, loans, and retirement accounts. We guide our clients through their bitcoin journey, equipping them with the knowledge, reassurance, and tools they need to secure their financial futures in ways that a traditional financial services institution cannot.
As HR coordinator, you will help facilitate various HR practices throughout our organization. From ensuring that job postings are accurate and up-to-date, scheduling interviews and updating applicants’ statuses in our ATS, to helping coordinate the onboarding and off-boarding of employees, you will be a strategic partner in providing support to the rest of the HR team.
You are a people person and recognize that people are a company’s greatest asset. You are organized and have an impeccable eye for detail. You thrive in fast-paced environments and ambiguity does not scare you away.
You can juggle multiple tasks at once, keeping stakeholders informed and on track when necessary. You have experience navigating an ATS, coordinating busy schedules to book interviews, and serving as point-of-contact for various HR matters. You are responsive, dependable, and a professional communicator.
What you can expect in your first year
- First Month: Gain a full understanding of our company’s structure, our current hiring needs, and what to look for in resumes and candidates. Become well-versed in our handbook, guidelines, strategic initiatives, and current onboarding/off-boarding processes.
- Next 3 Months: Conduct initial candidate screenings for job openings, be able to comfortably explain the hiring process for each position, and serve as an icon for the Unchained vision, values, and culture. Support the onboarding process by ensuring new hires have the necessary hardware and that introductory meetings are scheduled. Ensure employee information and job postings are current and accurate in our HRIS/ATS.
- Next 8 Months: You manage the job posting and hiring process for non-technical positions, as needed. You provide feedback and recommendations to the HR Director and Recruiting Manager based on observations and conversations with candidates and staff. You are an expert with our ATS and HR functions and can represent the HR department with ease.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Communications, Business, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in HR, preferably in a start-up or tech industry
- (At least) a basic understanding of bitcoin with a desire to learn more
In addition to competitive pay, Unchained offers best-in-class benefits including:
- Bonus plan, 401k, and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Training & development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
Not to mention, you’ll be working alongside the most talented, passionate, and hard-working people in our industry!
Unchained Capital, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and do not discriminate based on race, gender, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The first Bitcoin native financial services company offering collaborative multisig vaults, loans, and buy bitcoin OTC. Not your keys, not your coins.