Senior DevOps Engineer
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together!
Want to join us in making Relai fly as “Europe’s easiest bitcoin investing app – made in Switzerland”?
We have been successful on the market for a year and are now facing the next growth phase thanks to financing that has already been secured.
To strengthen our young, top motivated, and powerful team, we are looking for an immediate or by appointment
Senior DevOps engineer
You are not attached to tools and technologies but focus on solving problems and demonstrate smart ways to operate our backend systems in an automated fashion and with a high level of reliability.
You will take responsibility for the following topics with a lot of energy, routine, and doer qualities:
- Design, deploy, and operate our core backend infrastructure in an automated, “infrastructure as code” approach
- Document processes and solutions
- Work closely with software developers
The role reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with
- Kubernetes, docker and terraform
- Secrets management systems (ideally with vault)
- Major cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, etc.
- Python / go skills and experience with continuous integration systems
- Knowledge of topics related to security and data protection
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Mad communication skills coupled with a knack for producing accurate documentation
- Mysql database administration skills would be a plus
Do you bring the necessary education (university a plus but not a must) as well as relevant experience (ideally successful support of a startup from “early stage” to “growth stage”) and have a high affinity for Bitcoin & Crypto?
Are you fluent in German and English (French is a plus) and want to grow with a dynamic, international, digital startup team? Then do not hesitate and send us your application
Your application has been successfully submitted.
easy bitcoin investing