Lightning Backend Engineer
About the company
Founded in 2018, IBEX is a Bitcoin payments company focused on helping companies and institutions adopt Bitcoin as a method of payment by leveraging the Lightning Network.
We are creating awesome experiences for first-time Bitcoiners (both individuals and companies). Our goal is to help put Bitcoin in the hands of every person in the world.
We are looking for top software developers who want to be a part of this vision. Our tech team is a combination of remote + local engineers / developers.
About the role
We are hiring a full-time senior backend engineer to work on our Lightning Network platform. You will be working directly with the IBEX tech and operations team to build and improve our Lightning Network platform.
The ideal candidate
- Proven skills and leadership in complex technical projects
- Able to research and implement new ideas
- Understand Lightning Network platform architecture and improvement opportunities
- Implement custom compoments to enhance Lightning Network operations
- Build new back end components to enhance IBEX CORE and IBEX HUB API service
- Design and implement scaling strategies for IBEX's backend application
- Experience with Node.js / ideally has worked with NestJS
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Ideally some experience with Terraform automation
- Working knowledge of LND and its main components (e.g. database, using macaroons, gRPC API)
- Knowledge of some emerging LN protocols like LNURL-Pay
- Written and verbal English proficiency
- Critical thinking and focused on designing and building solutions
If you're interested in this opportunity
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your local connection to the global marketplace.