Social Media Manager (Instagram/Facebook)
Social Media Manager (Instagram/ Facebook)
At Bitcoin Magazine, we aim to lead the industry in publishing Bitcoin information and relevant news. Informing and educating our audiences through our magazine platforms is an integral part of our mission. Engaging our audience through unique product offerings and creating enjoyable online shopping experiences is an important part of our online strategy. We are searching for a Wizard to own and grow all of our Instagram and Facebook channels.
As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the strategy, growth, and engagement on all of our Instagram and Facebook channels. You will engage in market trends, build and launch strategies, create KPIs and track performance, and communicate opportunities across our organization relating to our audience and goals.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for bitcoin and a deep understanding of the Bitcoin community. They will have experience running successful social media brands, managing brands and creativity, growing audiences, and building better social experiences with our audiences through posting strategy and engagement.
What You Will Be Doing
- Using Social Media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand on Instagram and Facebook.
- Executing our winning Instagram strategy and iterating on it to help us maximize growth.
- Working with our teams to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Organizing and scheduling posts on Instagram, Stories, and Reels.
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses, and making recommendations for improvements
- Setting key performance indicators for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or like, and measuring the performance of a campaign.
- Updating the team and company with social media presentations to help communicate progress and trends
What You Will Bring To The Team
- A passion and understanding of both Bitcoin and the Bitcoin Community
- An understanding of Instagram and Facebook content
- A pulse on social media trends, Bitcoin, and pop culture, with the ability to quickly identify viral trends and moments
- Experience running social media accounts and translating strategy into communication
- The drive of a self-starter with the ability to proactively identify issues and provide solutions
- The ability to analyze data and draw conclusions and recommendations
- A combination of creative and data-oriented approaches with the ability to take learning and translate them into new ideas and initiatives
- The ability to multitask and act proactively without close supervision
- Highly organized with great attention to detail and the ability to hit all deadlines
Why BTC Inc?
- We believe, first and foremost, our mission lies at the front of Why BTC Inc and our brands. We believe Bitcoin opens the door to a global system that offers everyone around the world equal opportunity to the same tools of wealth, freedom from third-party arbiters, and an unprecedented chance to capitalize on their creative potential. If you believe that and want to join us on our mission towards hyperbitcoinization, then this may be the place for you.
- The opportunity to connect and network with the Bitcoin industry and leaders in the space.
- The option to be paid in Bitcoin and receive
- The opportunity to work remotely and manage your own schedule
- The opportunity to receive Bitcoin bonuses every quarter.
- Excellent benefits such as Health, Life Insurance, Disability, Unlimited PTO, and Maternity/Paternity leave
- The opportunity to be a part of a team with high standards, a growth culture that provides feedback, and an ownership mentality environment that allows you to make a significant impact in an industry that will change the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Focused on Hyperbitcoinization — Bitcoin Magazine, The Bitcoin Conference, Earn Carrot, UTXO Management.