Full Stack Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Casa is the safest place for your bitcoin. We help people around the world secure their bitcoin by holding their own private keys, without the headache and anxiety about losing their funds.
Through our intuitive design, robust security, and expert client services & customer support, we give our customers the peace of mind that their bitcoin is safe—for themselves and their families.
Casa is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to help us build the future of protecting Bitcoin, data, and personal privacy. You will work closely with our product and engineering teams to build new features, integrations, and improvements for our web apps. This role is fully remote with the occasional in-person team retreat.
Salary: $100k - $120k
Equity: 0.05% - 0.1%
- Own full stack development of multiple web apps, from architecture to QA and deployment
- Maintain existing integrations with third party APIs like Stripe, BTCPay, and others
- Add new CRM integrations and ecommerce features
- Support the Operations team by creating and maintaining database reporting queries
- Regularly review other engineers’ code
Required Skill Set:
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with relational and non relational databases. Preferably PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience writing tests and utilizing test frameworks
- Knowledge of API design and best practices, caching, resiliency, HTTP, REST
- Demonstrable knowledge of secure coding practices
- Knowledgeable about deployment process & deployment optimization
- Has worked with bundlers like webpack and gulp
- Experience in Git/GitHub, code review tools, CI tools
- Solid engineering fundamentals and commitment to high quality code
- Foundation of design & product thinking during development
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team, including helping teammates move quickly
- Solid communication skills and desire to frequently communicate with team about project status and blockers
Ideal Candidates will also have experience…
- Developing ecommerce systems
- Working with ES6, Vue.js (versions 2 and 3), and TypeScript
- Logging, monitoring, and alerting using an ELK stack
- Building reusable components that can be used throughout a codebase
- Developing high-security products
- Working remotely
Why you should work at Casa
At Casa, you’ll be working with some of the most passionate leaders in Bitcoin. We value teamwork, trust, ownership, as well as a deep respect for our users and 'can't be evil' design principles. The Casa team is one of the strongest at executing in the industry, and you'll get the opportunity to work with, learn from, and teach a group of high performers. Benefits include access to the Casa membership employee plan for your Bitcoin security, a personal security audit, full healthcare benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The safest place for your bitcoin.