Senior Android Mobile Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Seven Labs is a software development Lab on Bitcoin/ Liquid and trust-minimized application development. We are a distributed team of technologists bound by our passion for trustless application, privacy and technologies empowering selfsovrain individuals. We have also created the open source project TDEX protocol – https://tdex.network – and we are among the 53 members of the Liquid Federation, the Bitcoin sidechain-based settlement network.
- Writing and maintains UI code for native Android app ( Java o Kotlin);
- Take ownership of the product, hence careful code review to other team members;
- Apply empathetic, human-centered software design principles.
- Strong expertise on Java or Kotlin and Android ecosystem;
- Solid experience with UI development;
- Experience with Material design;
- Solid engineering practices and processes, such as solid testing methodology and documentation;
- Prior contribution to open source projects and experience in software development projects;
- Thorough understanding of cryptography;
- Knowledge of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies is a solid plus;
- Familiar with distributed system architectures and implications of peer-to-peers apps;
- Ability and eagerness to pick up things quickly, take ownership of projects, and develop new skills.
Full remote. No offices. We love gathering together at our annual company offsite across Europe and enjoy outdoors activities, mindfulness sessions and team building. #WorkHardPlayHard
You may be a fit for this role if you
Believe in an open-source approach to creation, feel at home in an environment defined by passion, and Interested in making finance more accessible.
And above all, it is a plus a true excitement for Liquid assets and eagerness to dive in Bitcoin and the underlying culture.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering crypto pioneers