This job is no longer accepting applications.
Seven Labs is a software development Lab on Bitcoin/ Liquid and trust-minimized application development. We are a distributed team of technologists bound by our passion for trustless application, privacy and technologies empowering selfsovrain individuals. We have also created the open source project TDEX protocol – https://tdex.network – and we are among the 53 members of the Liquid Federation, the Bitcoin sidechain-based settlement network.
- Install, integrate and make pipeline for cloud and bare-metal development;
- The ownership of infrastructure and collaboration on ship on time with the other team members.
- Bash scripting and Linux System administration;
- Knowledge of either Python or Go or Node JS;
- Solid expertise with Docker and docker-compose;
- Previous experience with Hydra or DEX OAuth is a hard plus
- Knowledge of AWS platform is a strong plus;
- Prior contribution to open source projects and experience in software development projects;
- Contribution to fi tech banking and/or crypto wallet projects is a hard plus;
- Thorough understanding of cryptography;
- Knowledge of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies is a solid plus;
- Familiar with distributed system architectures and implications of peer-to-peers apps;
- Ability and eagerness to pick up things quickly , take ownership of projects, and develop new skills.
Full remote. No offices. We love gathering together at our annual company offsite across Europe and enjoy outdoors activities, mindfulness sessions and team building. #WorkHardPlayHard
You may be a fit for this role if you
Believe in an open-source approach to creation, feel at home in an environment defined by passion, and Interested in making finance more accessible. And above all, it is a plus a true excitement for Liquid assets and eagerness to dive in Bitcoin and the underlying culture.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering crypto pioneers