This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
At BitHyve, we are building a next-generation feature rich Bitcoin only wallet - Hexa Wallet which has received great reviews from the community. We are constantly augmenting our team to build products which are in demand and keeps us ahead of the curve.
We are looking for Bitcoin developers who have acumen to understand complex requirements and map it to implementable modules. If you are a coder who is passionate about Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum and is constantly updated about the latest in the Bitcoin tech then BitHyve is the best place for you. We are a highly motivated team and are looking to add members who bring more vigour to our team.
- Map features & requirements into implementable reusable modules
- Write efficient, modular, reusable and maintainable code
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design secure services and apps
- Write scale-able, efficient and robust services for the app
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Building secure and compliant systems.
- Passionate about Bitcoin
- 3+ years experience in back-end development in Bitcoin, Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies.
- Hands on experience in Node.js, TypeScript and other related frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of security practices and implementation.
- Understanding of basic financial models.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scale-able application.
- Demonstrated project discipline and experience. Must be organized, focused, and driven toward established deliverable dates.
- Working knowledge of Bitcoin opcodes and scripting
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Lightning
- Knowledge of writing mobile apps in React Native or other languages
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Simplifying Sound Money