React Native Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At BitHyve, we are building a next-generation feature rich Bitcoin only wallet - Hexa Wallet. The wallet has received great reviews from the community and we are constantly augmenting our team to build products which are in demand and keeps us ahead of the curve.
We are looking for an experienced React Native developer interested in building a wallet app for both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
There is no hierarchy within the team and your views will be respected and discussed upon. We're a small team of highly committed people and expect strong communication, good team interaction skills and a commitment to writing bug free code.
Please apply only if you think you have the right experience.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms using React Native.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes. React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- 5+ years development experience with at least 2+ years of professional experience working in React Native
- Excellent knowledge of state management - Redux, Saga, Thunk
- Excellent knowledge of modern state management libraries (Flux pattern)
- Experience both with REST and WebSocket based web services
- Experience building framework and platform agnostic packages
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Passionate about mobile apps and keeps yourself up to date about the latest in the space
Nice to have
- Knowledge of and passion for cryptocurrency
- Knowledge of Swift/Java/Kotlin
- Knowledge of Rust
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Simplifying Sound Money