This job is no longer accepting applications.
ZEBEDEE is a payment platform for virtual worlds. We build software developer kits to enable true in-game commerce using globally interoperable digital value protocols. Virtual worlds need the native currency of the internet. With one foot in the gaming industry and another in Fintech - we bridge the divide to the next payment frontier. Come and join us!
Global video gaming and interactive media is a $100bn revenue industry growing at 10%+ per annum, driven by microtransactions. ZEBEDEE allows new types of monetisation models for both game developers and gamers. We are not just another payment service provider. We are building the infrastructure that will enable new types of behaviours and activities in gaming environments using Bitcoin as the payment rail.
As a QA Engineer on the ZEBEDEE team, you'll oversee the planning, design, development, and execution of manual and automated test suites for ZEBEDEE consumer products. You'll work with other members of the Engineering and Product teams to create smoke, regression and feature test suites, and plan for automated solutions to execute and validate against every build.
Responsibilities will be variable and will depend on the specific project currently being worked on, but will typically include:
- Own the quality of features and lead test efforts for features on all consumer-facing products.
- Perform testing against functional and design specifications and prepare test plans.
- Work with cross-functional peers to develop manual and automated test suites for existing (and new) features.
- Integrate with CI systems, parallelize automated test execution, including execution in device cloud.
- Understanding of code/scripting languages such as Go, Python, Ruby or Java.
- Experience working with CI systems in an Agile / Scrum development environment.
- A commitment to creating clear and concise test suites from specifications or test cases.
- Experience partnering with Product teams, Engineering teams, and other QA team members.
- Knowledge of, and experience working with Bitcoin and Lightning Network software.
- Experience building automated systems for improving team-wide performance and development velocity.
Competitive with employee stock option bonuses.
Decentralized / Remote Environment
ZEBEDEE is a fully remote working company. We seek to hire the best talent from around the world, wherever you may live.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Virtual Payments for Virtual Worlds