Senior UX Product Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ZEBEDEE is a payment platform for virtual worlds. We build software developer kits to enable true in-game commerce using globally interoperable digital value protocols. Virtual worlds need the native currency of the internet. With one foot in the gaming industry and another in Fintech - we bridge the divide to the next payment frontier. Come and join us!
Global video gaming and interactive media is a $100bn revenue industry growing at 10%+ per annum, driven by microtransactions. ZEBEDEE allows new types of monetisation models for both game developers and gamers. We are not just another payment service provider. We are building the infrastructure that will enable new types of behaviours and activities in gaming environments using Bitcoin as the payment rail.
We are looking for an Senior UX Product Designer who can work with us to define and elevate our product suite using UX and UI best practices, and create attractive websites and company materials. You’re a self-starter with a strong foundation in product design with a driven mindset for user-centric problem-solving and creating immersive experiences. You’ll be working directly with our Lead Designer and will be accountable for creating a consistent experience throughout our platforms and services.
Responsibilities will be variable and will depend on the specific project currently being worked on, but will typically include:
- Define design and product requirements, in close collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers.
- Create unique visual brand languages for our platforms and services.
- Create modular and re-usable UI systems for our platforms
- Design and test new products and features
- Work with Engineers and Product Managers to identify and solve UX problems based on optimization goals and user feedback
- 6+ years of experience as a UX/UI or Product Designer
- Portfolio of projects you have worked on as a major or leading role
- Master at Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Good communication skills and ability to work autonomously in a remote fashion
- Gaming UX/UI experience
- General knowledge of Bitcoin (bonus: Lightning Network)
Competitive with employee stock option bonuses.
Decentralized / Remote Environment
ZEBEDEE is a fully remote working company. We seek to hire the best talent from around the world, wherever you may live.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Virtual Payments for Virtual Worlds