Head of Product
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ZEBEDEE is a payment platform for virtual worlds. We build software developer kits to enable true in-game commerce using globally interoperable digital value protocols. Virtual worlds need the native currency of the internet. With one foot in the gaming industry and another in Fintech - we bridge the divide to the next payment frontier. Come and join us!
Global video gaming and interactive media is a $100bn revenue industry growing at 10%+ per annum, driven by microtransactions. ZEBEDEE allows new types of monetisation models for both game developers and gamers. We are not just another payment service provider. We are building the infrastructure that will enable new types of behaviours and activities in gaming environments using Bitcoin as the payment rail.
We are looking for a Head of Product to help spearhead the ZEBEDEE Product team, working on both consumer-facing digital products as well as B2B platforms for enterprise customers. You will work directly with CEO, CTO and other team leads to craft product development processes and roadmaps. You will lead and manage a team of project/product managers and designers to execute on the growth strategy of the product suite.
Responsibilities will be variable and will depend on the specific project currently being worked on, but will typically include:
- Work closely with the CTO to determine the short, medium, and long term product development strategy and roadmap.
- Manage project/product managers and designers to release features that create tremendous value for our customers.
- Gather product insights by interviewing existing customers and prospects.
- Devise processes to help accelerate ZEBEDEE's product development velocity.
- Work closely with Head of Marketing and Head of Business Development to help properly position ZEBEDEE and its product suite in sales meetings as product expert.
- Determine the growth strategy for the product suite alongside CEO and CTO.
- Drive success of betas/pilots with prospective customers.
- Bring creative ideas and process to a data-science R&D process.
- 6+ years of professional experience as a Product Manager, Director/Head of Product or similar role.
- Combine customer empathy, analytical rigor, and strategic thinking to build detailed product roadmaps.
- Enjoy building strong teams and investing in others’ professional development.
- Bring at least 3 years of experience managing product managers.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills during customer conversations and with internal teams.
- Prioritize working on things that drive the most impact rather than try to get everything done.
- Have an advanced degree in Computer Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering or Business.
- Bring experience working on data-heavy products.
- Bring experience working for a B2B company and working directly with enterprise customers.
- Knowledge of, and experience working with Bitcoin and Lightning Network software.
Competitive with employee stock option bonuses.
Decentralized / Remote Environment
ZEBEDEE is a fully remote working company. We seek to hire the best talent from around the world, wherever you may live.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Virtual Payments for Virtual Worlds