Head of Studio
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Bitcoin Magazine Head of Studio
Bitcoin Magazine is seeking a highly-motivated, experienced video/audio production specialist to lead our multimedia production effort.
This is the perfect role for an innovative and ambitious Bitcoiner with strong video editing and audio production skills and a passion for Bitcoin content. It is a chance to help Bitcoin Magazine redefine Bitcoin-only content. The candidate will build out a multimedia production process to accommodate our growing pipeline of podcasts, guides, livestream and more.
We are looking for a multimedia production professional who thrives in a fast-paced culture, a self-starter who can take a challenging assignment and run with it creatively and competently.
As part of the team at BTC Media's Nashville headquarters (or remote), you will be surrounded by a deeply-motivated group working on an ever-expanding lineup of products and services that reaches millions of readers every month, from frontline developers to legacy executives.
- Ability to manage a content calendar, work with strong creatives and manage direct feedback, while maximizing editorial resources and critical deadlines
- Ability to manage and optimize Youtube, Periscope, Twitch, Podcast and all other multimedia distribution channels.
- Execute daily quick-turn multimedia content (including composite photos, motion graphics, embedded interactive elements, information design and data visualization) with coordination of large-scale feature projects
- Manage a multimedia production team that can optimize output from internal and external Bitcoin content creators.
- Manage production from raw components to finished product for 5+ weekly podcasts and 20+ weekly news videos.
- Strong understanding of OBS Broadcaster software and ability to stream video using ReStream and other streaming video tools.
- Understanding of how to grow and maintain asset libraries and manage the rights associated with video and audio creation
- Outstanding portfolio with work in a variety of styles and media
- Proven experience with Adobe Suite, YouTube, Livestreaming, video production, audio editing
- Demonstrated understanding of Bitcoin
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment preferred
- Ability to interact with a content management system (CMS) and to create and manage content in line with SEO best practices
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Laser focused on hyperbitcoinization — the moment Bitcoin becomes the default value system of the world.