Linux Admin/Operations Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
OUR MISSION: Bitcoin is the hardest money ever invented and our mission is to continuously solve the biggest problems faced by BTC miners while keeping the ethos of Bitcoin alive in the mining industry.
We are Braiins Systems, a company that has been operating the world's first Bitcoin mining fund since 2013. We enjoy what we do, and we believe it makes sense. Join our team and help us with implementation of interesting projects which deal with Bitcoin. As a member of our DevOps team, you will have the opportunity to participate in the development of infrastructure!
WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- Manage physical and virtual machines.
- Build a cloud infrastructure.
- Create clustered and HA solutions.
- Manage and design networks.
- Increase the next level of automation.
- Analyze and create a reliable operation of the infrastructure.
- Understand the broader context of the whole project.
- Excellent knowledge about management of Linux systems and networks.
- Get acquainted with cluster and cloud technologies
- Be able to work great in a team and independently.
- Ability to handle multiple things at once and prioritize.
- Don't be afraid of responsibility for your work.
- Ability to work at rest and under pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER TO YOU:
- Work on long-term projects in an interesting area of cryptocurrencies.
- Modern offices in the center of Prague, Czech Republic — the heart of Europe.
- Many corporate benefits from the company, including breakfasts at the office, Multisport cards, and more :)
- We prefer a full-time position, but we are ready to discuss your availability.
WE WILL LOVE YOU EVEN MORE, IF ..
Do you know technologies like Git, Quagga, Docker, Kubernetes, libvirt, Ceph, Nginx, Kafka, Consul, Prometheus, ELK
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pushing the BTC mining industry forward with software mining solutions: Slush Pool (world's 1st BTC mining pool); Braiins OS+ (autotuning firmware for...