Head of Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ZEBEDEE is a payment platform for virtual worlds. We build software developer kits to enable true in-game commerce using globally interoperable digital value protocols. Virtual worlds need the native currency of the internet. With one foot in the gaming industry and another in Fintech - we bridge the divide to the next payment frontier. Come and join us!
Global video gaming and interactive media is a $100bn revenue industry growing at 10%+ per annum, driven by microtransactions. ZEBEDEE allows new types of monetisation models for both game developers and gamers. We are not just another payment service provider. We are building the infrastructure that will enable new types of behaviours and activities in gaming environments using Bitcoin as the payment rail.
ZEBEDEE launched it’s products into the market in January 2021 and is entering a phase of accelerated growth backed by strong Venture Capital support. We are seeking an experienced Head of Marketing to develop and manage a strategy to take our marketing function to the next phase and rapidly grow our user base.
ZEBEDEE is a different type of business and needs a creative and visionary marketing lead. At its core our business is a simple payment processor, however, we straddle different industries and customer segments. Our industries are gaming, fintech and cryptocurrency. Our customer model is both B2B and B2C. The ideal candidate must be able to take this complex market positioning and successfully implement a simple and effective marketing campaign.
- Growth marketing - Grow our user base of gamers and gaming studios. Manage and enhance our existing partner agencies to coordinate content marketing and gaming influencer marketing strategies. Manage and grow our internal social marketing resources.
- Product marketing - Develop and implement marketing strategies for our growing suite of products across payment APIs for game developers, cryptocurrency wallet for gamers, in-house game development and esports tournaments.
- Performance marketing - Build and improve our marketing & sales funnels; optimise our conversion rate and reduce churn of newly signed up users. We are a technical, data driven company and so the role would suit a candidate with strong analytical skills.
- PR - Establish and maintain relationships with the press via PR agencies.
The right candidate will have:
- Experience scaling in high growth start up environments. We are currently a team of 15 with a budget to double in 2021.
- Experience taking consumer-facing tech products to market.
- Share a belief in the company’s vision.
Nice to have:
- Experience in communications to help craft the company's public voice.
- Experience in branding to help develop the company’s brand across multiple product suites.
Competitive with employee stock option bonuses.
Decentralized / Remote Environment
ZEBEDEE is a fully remote working company. We seek to hire the best talent from around the world, wherever you may live.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering real economies in virtual worlds