Rust developer for RGB protocol and LNP/BP tech stack
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are & what we do
LNP/BP Standards Association is a non-profit organisation, whose mission is to develop industrial standards, reference implementations and drive adoption for censorship-resistant infrastructure on top of Bitcoin & Lightning Network in order to build Internet 2.0, where individuals can finally reach digital sovereignty.
We create industrial standards for application layers on top of Bitcoin & Lightning Network, develop libraries & reference implementation of the standards, nodes and SDKs:
- LNP Node (Lightning node with support of generalised LN), BP Node (bitcoin node) , RGB Node
- NFTs, identity, LN DEX
- Taproot, PSBT2, descriptors & miniscript
- Internet2 protocols.
Who we are looking for
As one of the main maintainers of rust-bitcoin library, we are looking for a skilled Rust developer to help us build the RGB protocol and LNP/BP tech stack according to programming best practices.
- Knowledge of Git and dedication to writing clean code is a must.
- Ability to take the initiative and responsibility in your hands, offer and implement solutions instead of passively waiting for explanations is required. We are there to teach and guide, but we're not going to micromanage you.
- Part-time involvement is also possible for the start.
If you want to bring power back to individual's hands and build censorship-resistant and private tech - drop us a line!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Overseeing Layer 2 & 3-related standards and software development for Bitcoin / Lightning