Android developer for MyCitadel wallet
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Pandora Core is looking for a developer with experience in Kotlin and Jetpack Compose to create Android version of MyCitadel - the first RGB-enabled wallet. Your main goal would be to rewrite currently existing SwiftUI version of the application for Android-based devices using Jetpack Compose & Kotlin.
- Knowledge of Git is a must
- Profound experience in Kotlin and Jetpack Compose
- Experience in building mobile Bitcoin/Lightning wallets would be helpful and nice to have
- Experience in solving complex development tasks
- Desire and passion to learn new concepts and technologies
- Thirst for building cutting-edge technologies and products in a team of highly skilled anarcho-capitalists
About the company:
Pandora Core creates products, solutions & technologies for scalable complex smart contracts running distributed environments without any trust. Our mission is to empower enterprise and self-sovereign individuals with digital tools bridging financials (money, assets, NFTs) and computing (messaging, storage, computations, machine learning) in decentralized, censorship-resistant and confidential way. Our products and solutions run on top of Bitcoin and Lightning network, which have time-proven safety and robustness, allowing layer-2 scalability and requiring no additional tokens or introduction of new cryptocurrencies. Join us in scaling the future!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Scaling the future