This job is no longer accepting applications.
The crypto team is looking for a Delivery Lead to manage the day-to-day delivery of a cross functional development pod. This person will focus on the delivery of key features of our crypto platform coordinating both internally within the pod and externally with other teams.
This person should be technically minded, organised, a great communicator and someone who is committed to continuous improvement.
What you'll do:
- Manage the delivery of a cross functional development pod always focusing on efficiency and continuous improvement
- Plan the delivery of features where necessary and maintain an overview of risks and dependencies
- Internally organise the pod implementing any initiatives that will help it to be the most productive it possibly can
- Be the front facing member of the pod attending centralised meetings & providing progress updates on features in development
- Remove any roadblocks within the organisation that your pod or individual pod members may be encountering
- Work with the Product Manager and pod's Product Owner to prioritise and deliver the backlog for the pod
- Coordinate closely with the Enterprise Architect & Development Manager to ensure the services architecture for the pod is in line with company standards
- Manage the out-of-hours support rota for pod
What you bring:
- At least 5 year's previous experience working in a technical role as part of a cross functional development team. Some experience in a project management role would be very beneficial
- Fluent english is a must. Excellent communication skills, able to work with both technical and non-technical people
- Ability to assimilate complicated topics quickly and distill them down when communicating with others
- Capacity to handle changes in priorities to keep up with a fast-paced industry
- Ability to run cross-functional meetings to foster and develop new ideas & drive decisions and efficiency
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Experience working in a security related role
- Fintech Experience
What we offer:
- We are just considering applicants with the right to work in the EU
- Challenging work at an innovative, international company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment
- Global work experience in an agile environment
- Competitive salary with flexible compensation plan and relocation packages
- Private medical
- Work time flexibility
- 25 working days of vacation + public holidays
- Amazing office in Malaga city centre
- Parking space provided if needed
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Ongoing professional development provided by the company in the form of training & conferences
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, fully-stocked kitchen with coffee, organic fruit, ice-cream, etc
We are the partner that enterprise business comes to when they are seriously considering adding cryptocurrency to their financial infrastructure.
Our team works side by side with clients to customize our digital asset management software to their existing workflows. We transform traditional merchant services into bitcoin payment processing platforms.
As the world changes, we are ready to help you transition to the next step in financial technology.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the partner that enterprise business comes to when they are seriously considering adding cryptocurrency to their financial infrastructure. Our...