This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work on our crypto platform. The successful candidate will be responsible for interfacing with stakeholders and users to drive the roadmap forward and deliver a quality product.
Whilst collaborating closely with the development team and design team, the work done by the business analyst will directly impact the direction and deliverables of the Technest Crypto program.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the Product Manager to shape and drive both, the short-term and long-term, Crypto product roadmap
- Manage your development team roadmap, prioritize features and ensure that the team is working on the right tasks
- Run user story mapping and elaboration meetings for the team, document user stories for new features, ensuring everyone has a shared understanding of what needs to be done and provide a bridge between stakeholders and the development team
- Ensure that your product backlog is always one step ahead of your development team with clear visibility of what is coming up next
- Run show & tells and product walkthroughs to stakeholders and team members to highlight progress and gather feedback to improve the delivered features
What you bring:
- IT background with at least 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Proven experience managing a product backlog for a development team of 5+ members.
- Experience with Agile frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, with an understanding of the software lifecycle and continuous delivery
- Desire to question everything in order to build a clear view of what a new product feature requires
- Ability to assimilate new concepts quickly, understand how they map to customer needs and present them in a clear and concise manner
- Personality comfortable communicating concepts and ideas to people from different areas of the organization, from a stakeholder to a QA engineer
- High attention to detail and ability to make key decisions related to your backlog and the features your team is developing
- Experience working with cryptocurrencies or Blockchain
- Experience in fintech
- Technical skills are a plus
What we offer:
- We are just considering candidates with the right to work in the EU for this particular position
- Challenging work at an innovative, international company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment
- Global work experience in an agile environment
- Competitive salary with flexible compensation plan and relocation packages
- Work time flexibility
- Private Medical
- 25 working days of vacation + public holidays
- Amazing office in Malaga city centre
- Parking space provided if needed
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Ongoing professional development provided by the company in the form of training & conferences
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, fully-stocked kitchen with coffee, organic fruit, ice-cream, etc
We are the partner that enterprise business comes to when they are seriously considering adding cryptocurrency to their financial infrastructure.
Our team works side by side with clients to customize our digital asset management software to their existing workflows. We transform traditional merchant services into bitcoin payment processing platforms.
As the world changes, we are ready to help you transition to the next step in financial technology.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the partner that enterprise business comes to when they are seriously considering adding cryptocurrency to their financial infrastructure. Our...