Java Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer with a strong passion for problem solving and attention to detail to join our team in Malaga.
What you'll do:
- Research, learn and work with the newest tools!
- Work as part of the Technest Backend Team with a focus on security and quality (test automation)
- Develop high quality, maintainable, and scalable solutions
- Design, code review, static analysis, continuous integration
- Automated, performance, penetration and functional testing
- Participate in the design process and create / edit / review design suggestions and documentation
- Find and implement simple solutions for complex problems
- Interact directly with the product owners and key stakeholders
What you bring:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- At least 5 years of experience as backend developer
- Advanced level of English
- Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices
- A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, learn new technologies, and programming languages
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Have strong knowledge in Java (minimum Java 8)
- Have strong knowledge in testing frameworks: JUnit, Spock, Mockito,...
- Have experience with a range of open source Java libraries and frameworks, for example Spring, JPA, etc
- Have experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with REST Web Services
- Experience of microservices architecture (development and testing)
- Experience with messaging frameworks and EDA
- Experience with version control systems (ideally Git)
What we offer:
- Challenging work at an innovative, international company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment
- Global work experience in an agile environment
- Competitive salary with flexible compensation plan and relocation packages
- Work time flexibility
- Private medical
- 25 working days of vacation + public holidays
- Amazing office in Malaga city centre
- Parking space provided if needed
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Ongoing professional development provided by the company in the form of training & conferences
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, fully-stocked kitchen with coffee, organic fruit, ice-cream, etc
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the partner that enterprise business comes to when they are seriously considering adding cryptocurrency to their financial infrastructure. Our...