This job is no longer accepting applications.
NYDIG is a leading technology and financial services firm accelerating the Bitcoin future. We believe that Bitcoin is not just a new asset class but a potentially powerful force for good. NYDIG’s focus is two-fold. First, we aim to provide the best investor solution platform with the most sophisticated suite of products to corporations, asset managers, institutions, and other sophisticated investors. Second, we aim to democratize access by providing a technology platform capable of powering embedded bitcoin products and services for any financial institution. Our team is a group of proven innovators with deep domain expertise across finance and technology. We look for optimistic, passionate, low-ego, excellence-driven people who want to work together on creating impactful solutions. This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm innovating in an exciting and dynamic industry.
NYDIG is seeking to hire a creative and passionate Digital Manager to oversee all content surrounding our Social Media presence. S/he will be responsible for monitoring and managing our news presence, partnering closely with NYDIG’s internal copywriter to create thoughtful posts, provide community engagement, and simultaneously managing multiple channels and projects as we continue to expand. This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing team where you can contribute to the marketing and digital media presence for an innovative and dynamic industry!
- Oversee content marketing workflow, synchronizing editorial and design to publish content across digital channels
- Serve as community manager, synthesizing audience questions for our leadership team, spotting opportunities to engage in conversation, and sharing our point of view across social channels
- Analyze and categorize social media and media coverage and conversation
- Lead multiple channels, tactically managing a content calendar
- Engage with internal stakeholders, particularly senior management, to strategize and implement digital media best practices
- Continuously review digital marketing trends to determine effectiveness of best strategies and styles
- 3+ years in a content marketing, social media management, digital marketing, or digital public relations role
- Past experience with social media management tools such as Khoros, Sprinklr, Percolate
- Past experience with social media monitoring tools such as Meltwater, Talkwalker, Cision
- Financial services or technology sector experience
- Intellectually curious
- Strong project management skills, capable of overseeing multiple workstreams and dependencies
- Strong writing skills
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Generous benefits package including
- Unlimited PTO
- Exceptional benefits package with:
- $1/month premiums for you and your family
- HSA plan option with employer funding
- Dedicated benefit concierge
- Free One Medical membership
- Flexible unmetered Parental Leave policy
- 401k program with company match
- Employer sponsorship for personal/professional development programs (the sky’s the limit!)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
NYDIG is a leading technology and financial services firm dedicated to Bitcoin.