An ideal candidate would have a strong passion for Bitcoin and a desire to make using Bitcoin secure, fast, and simple for everyone.
- Writing and maintaining server-side code and implement entire user-stories in autonomy.
- Integrating and building APIs for the ecosystem of internal and external products.
- Take ownership of products, hence make careful code reviews to other team members.
- Strong expertise in one between Golang and Rust
- Knowledge of Python and NodeJS and related ecosystems.
- Experience with empathetic, human-centered software design
- Solid engineering practices and processes, such as a solid testing methodology and documentation
- Prior contributions to open source projects and experience in software development projects
- Understanding of Bitcoin, other digital currencies, and cryptography in general is preferred
- Understanding of distributed systems architectures and implications of peer-to-peer apps
- Ability and eagerness to pick things up quickly, take ownership of projects, and develop new skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.